AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What to initially modify on KK
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2009
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey pommie, that is great news. Can't wait to see the pics on Friday. I am just back from a week on Fraser island and have two final things I need. The 2 1/2 inch lift and the bull bar to help with entry angles. The skid plates were awesome and are a must to all. The factory plastic would have been ripped off and the pirelli scorpion at's down at 25 psi cold and 28 psi when warm got me through Indian head and waddy point, across the wooralie track to the western beach, wangoolba to eurong (on 38 psi) and cornwells break track and in to kingfisher bay. I also removed the front air dam and am glad that I did as I am sure that this would have caught at some stage and caused some damage. Will get the pics and video of Fraser ready soon and online. The kk had no problems in the heavy sand with the tyre's down and the ESP set to full off. We had a sahara landcruiser with us that didn't want to drop the tyre pressure and hadn't dissengaged stability control and where we eased through it was just sinking into the sand. They quickly followed suit.