AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - 2010 JK Horn not working
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2021
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2010 JK Horn not working

Horn has not worked for several years. Had the clock spring replaced, possibly in 2018 under a recall and shortly after noticed horns not working. Don't know if it worked before the recall fix or not as rarely used them, but according to dealer when I took the JK back, the problem was another part and the fix would be around $300. Never got around to booking it in but wife has been at me recently to have it fixed, as she uses the JK as her daily driver. Before I book it in and become anxious about being ripped off, decided to do some checks. The horns work when power is supplied and fuses are good........have removed top and bottom steering column covers but before I remove the airbag to check the horn switches and clock spring does anyone know what other parts are in the horn circuit. I cannot find a relay but there must be something between the horn buttons and horns to switch the horns to a high current connection.