AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Jeep Lemon Australia Viral
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016
CrawlerStar

Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

and what did I say ?
oh but that gives him the right to make out and perform like that ?
gee do you let your child watch that ?
not that you do not have a choice on you tube , with all this thing and what is let onto it , but of course the guy wanted it public (even though we don't hear the other side of the story) and PUBLIC IT IS, and when the FCA receptionist is on the phone with legs apart , and unshaven , as if that is funny ?
oh im sure he is telling the truth now , but if you think that sort of thing should be viewed , by all means view it as long as you like , if you like viewing that persons CRACK go ahead do it on your own .
I guess then you also tell your children that this is normal ,
OH and here we go again about what I first typed .
IF HE WANTS TO PORTRAY THAT STYLE THEN HE CAN WEAR IT AS WELL.
he can then play back the vid to his child when the child is older.
he could of done that video without being CRUDE , AND FOUL . and only LOW MINDED people get there thrills out of SEX MINDED VIDS and ACTS.
and find it funny. he could of made his point without such demeaning in it , but if he thinks it is ok to do so HE should accept it back .
its gutter minded rubbish , he could of done the vid a lot better without that sort of thing in it. so he can play back that vid to his own child OVER AND OVER AGAIN. and if you think it is ok for a child to watch 1000`s of this sort of thing , then DO NOT BLAME ANYONE when your child goes astray BUT YOURSELF . and as far as I am concerned HE CAN GO PISS ON HIS OWN LEMON TREE AND EAT THE PROFIT.
and if you don't like it GO STICK IT on you tube like the rest .