AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Myths and fairy tails about the VM TD
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,565 Times in 4,348 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezelweazel View Post
So, Gents - this 1000 th post and it is finally time to say goodbye.

I got plenty of mail on how to descriptions- so I decided to write a book- this is done, and I'm not happy with it.
Inspired by GoJeep I created my own website.
A site only related to Diesel and Diesel performance.

The major difference- access is granted only on invitation and member discussion.
I did this to prevent quick and dirt cheap access to knowledge.
If you want to know stuff- you simply have to pay for it. As I did previously before you.

Performance is not free.
Being able to over 200km/h top speed did cost me a bit. If you want to be able to do the same, so you have to pay too.

Upgrading will cost you - not on new parts but on replacement of old at least 14 year old parts.
Intercooler hoses will blow up. Seals will start to leak if you try to join in the 160hp+ class.

Your decision.
Last sentence:
The Vm engine is a good and reliable engine- if it fails, you simply did no maintenance- dig it!

I will read on the site, but no more writing, contact is still available via pm messages.
Good luck DW ! you are one of the good guys! No BS, just say it how it is.
I will miss your comments as they always are at a technical level second to none.
good luck with what ever you do.