AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - 10k for a new Cherokee!
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2014
AJOR Gold

Liked 307 Times in 169 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozjeepster View Post
Finish reading the terms the KL will be picked up at your nearest dealer

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Looks to me like it's picked up at the remote dealer and you have to drive it from there - here's point 11 from the terms and conditions...

The Cherokee will be delivered to the Successful Participant by the Selling Dealer only at the Remote Dealership and will be registered in the name of the Successful Participant before the Cherokee can be collected from the Remote Dealership. If a Successful Participant is
without good cause (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) unable to be present at the Remote Dealership on the Collection Day by the time specified by the Promoter, the Successful Participant will forfeit the Successful Participant’s right to purchase the Cherokee and the Promoter must cause the Selling Dealer to refund the Price (less an amount of $1,000.00 on account of the on-road costs incurred by the Selling Dealer) to the Successful Participant.

The Promoter will not be responsible for arranging for the Cherokees to be transported from the Remote Dealership and Successful Applicants must drive their Cherokees from the Remote Dealership and are responsible for all expenses (including but not limited to accommodation, food and travel expenses) of and incidental to travelling from the Remote Dealership to the Successful Applicants’ final destination

Last edited by wes; 28-06-2014 at 10:16 PM.