AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011
SwampDigger

Liked 540 Times in 399 Posts
Default Bloody Clockspring!

Not done yet, but I have ordered a compressor tray and front skid plate from Blackjack and a GME 3520 from Prestige Communications.

Now that the airbag light has started coming on all the time, (then off & on & off & on...), it looks like the clockspring has had it. So I might as well book in with the stealer to get it done, the front inner guard recall and finally get the headrest on the rear passenger seat fixed as it won't fold down either... (At least that will also be a warranty fix, as I asked them to fix it during a service while under warranty & they stuffed up. The person I spoke too told the mechanics it wasn't folding down, so they pulled the strap & it folded & they said, nothing wrong. When I picked it up I pointed out that the problem was the headrest as I had said in the morning & demonstrated. He admitted he had passed on incorrect information & noted it so it would still be a warranty job on my next visit. )

Further on the list are winch, lights, sliders, rear bar... et cetera, et cetera, and so on & so forth...