AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WH Grand owners post your pic's.
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnz View Post
Well set up rig finners, whose drawers are they: I like that setup.
G'day burnz - they are a custom system by GlenD Custom (Glen Davis - he's on this forum). Great quality. Thinks like the fridge slide are ORS. Poor Glen - I think I drove him into early retirement getting the job done!

Rest of the job was mostly CRDSTU. Awesome work & product, and a top bloke.

Battery (which is at back of cargo bay - you can see the bulge allowing for it in the pic with the main drawer open) and isolator installed by Mannell Motors. Nice guys but don't get me started on their quality of work! I had to go back 3 times to get the work fixed right. Brake controller installed by Traction4 - somehow they manged to run a wire over the top of the turbo - the wire melted and almost caught fire. Had to get their work re-routed by another mechanic - I wouldn't let them near my Jeep again with a 10' pole.

So in short - the work by the passionate jeep guys was fantastic - but any electrical work by those 2 ARB shops was disappointing to say the least - I would only ever go to a dedicated auto-electrician next time.

- Finners