AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How bad is this..........feedback requested
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 342 Times in 221 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Ahhhh. I know now.

Well Itchy, I have a story too. The Geelong branch is shit too.

We had a Rexy. I fitted all Whiteline alignment and suspension gear under it myself.

Went and talked to them about doing the alignment, and it was all about aligning the wheels to suit a track day at Philip Island. With competitive tracks days, the cars all the same, if you want to win you need specific perfect alignment settings or you are behind to begin with. With Rexxies, you need rear end toe out 2mm, the right camber and stuff like that to be able to turn in real sharply.

The main point we talked about was that the two front camber pins had to be installed and the front camber set to a certain figure. They totally agreed to do this, and have the specs 100%.

Went to pick it up, paid for the service and low and behold he hands me my two new camber bolts back. They didn't need them he says. Got it very close. Stupid stupid me trusted him. Hey, it's the biggest suspension business in the media and that hey. I am just a carpenter.

Well, two front brand new hoops totally ********ed after one track day. $800. Scrubbed through on the outside. Not quite enough negative camber. Who would have thunk?

Ever since then I have 'steered' every single person I ever know away from that business. No bull.

If you want a killer alignment done in Vic ---->>> Trutrack in Nth Melbourne. Brilliant. http://www.trutrack.com.au/

Last edited by Hoobz; 20-12-2013 at 05:19 AM.