AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Tyre hitting guards - Lift Kit??
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018
Senior Newbie

Liked 24 Times in 19 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I know it's a little bit expensive, but trust me, it might solve your problems: https://rancho.com.au/jk-wrangler-suspension.html
My Jeep is a daily driver and I do a LOT of highway k's too. Off road work is not heavy, other than beach and camping tracks, but no rock climbing (yet anyway ). I also tow a 5m RIB weighing around 750kg. This setup gave me a smallish lift (only 40mm - under 2"), so no problems with steering configurations, highway speed handling etc. In actual fact, with the adjustable 9000 series shocks, I can stiffen it up for the highway so it handles like a sports car (well almost), or when heading off road, soften it right up to improve handling over the rough stuff - and it really does work. Makes towing much better too.

I spoke to Rancho Aust about this kit as it's different to anything offered via the US Rancho sites. All other lift kits I could find were 50mm+ which I didn't want. They said they had spent lots of time matching springs and shocks to get the best result. I can only say I'm really pleased with it. Might be worth considering for your needs as they sound very similar to mine.

Last edited by clip; 04-12-2018 at 02:59 PM.