AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - MUST READ: Aftermarket Jeep Parts Australia
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018

Liked 35 Times in 17 Posts
Default Update - aftermarketjeep

FYI - James has apparently given my money back plus Court costs. I was issued with a notice from Fremantle Court advising of such late last week. I'm now just waiting on the Court to send me my cheque which shouldn't be too far away and then my matter is finalised.

I suggest anyone who has money or parts owing to them to do the same i.e. take him to Court and keep the pressure on James consistently. Yes it took my own time and money to get this matter resolved however in the end it was worth it and has placed another stain on James and his business.

I also highly suggest that NO ONE ever buy Jeep parts (or anything for that matter) from James and his business 'Aftermarket Jeep Parts Australia'.

For the record - I work for the Department of Attorney-General in the N.T. which is why I wasn't going to let the matter rest. I am also happy to provide advice to anyone who might be going through the same issue with James and is not familiar with the legal process. Just shoot me a PM and I'll give you all the details of what you need to do through the Western Australian Local Court/Tribunal. Hopefully you too might get your money back and it'll be another step closer to shutting James down.

*** I have received a cheque from Fremantle Courts in the mail today that amounts to the originally sum owed to me plus additional court costs (almost $2,500). ***

Cheers!

Last edited by Ausmosis; 09-01-2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Received my money from Fremantle Courts :)