AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Why is it hard to Start when Cold
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

Next Step is to look at a bunch of earth wires that connect to the engine where the oil dipstick tube bolts on to the engine I have since learned that the PCM is one of them?
Check the wires and a good clean
.................................................!
What a absolute pain to get to ...mine has extra LPG wires pipes and shit every where eventually the 13ml undid 3 big fat earths comprising of about 6 or 7 wires of different sizes I cleaned everything with sandpaper and noticed one group of 2 wires a thick one and a smaller one the big one had a lot of exposed wire I was checking the join to the end bit donut seemed all good just a bit of tape oops where is the sm black with red stripe? Broke Off looking at it there was only a sm shiney bit must of only been connected by about 3 or 4 strands...............that would be a really good EARTH at a Serious Earth Point....!!!!!
Anyway I have to wait till tomorrow I need a connector donut thing I have some light Nava ones but they are too Light for this Serious Earth Point ......Need Heavy Duty........see what happens ....
I will end this therapy session with "I Need Another BEER!"
_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)