AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Steering Box Bolts Sheared Off!!!
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 32 Times in 18 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel View Post
I do have a complaint about a couple of other issues...... I dont understand how it happened, but I now have a broken drink holder (aftermarket type) it has been broken completely off. How you break a drink holder in the centre console while fixing the chassis rail has got me beat.
Because it gets in the way of the handbrake operation and applying a handbrake is basic workshop safety protocol for a vehicle about to have maintenance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel View Post
It must have also been too difficult for them to wire my spotlights back up correctly.... right hand side works, left hand side doesn't ?????? The bit that has pis*#d me off the most is that I have again had to get towed home after finding auto fluid leaking from the front of the car..... Again it must have been tooooo hard to for them to attach the transmission lines from the cooler correctly so they didn't rub on the crankshaft pulley and wear a hole in the transmission line......

Nobody knows your Jeep like you do, you'd have to imagine the guys at the dealership were working "under the gun" because it was a "no fee" safety recall fix, thus less time spent on your vehicle is more time available for profitable maintenance of other cars