AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How tuff are Aussie blokes?
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,576 Times in 4,354 Posts

Three dogs were in the vet's waiting room. The first dog asked the second dog what he was in for, and he answered,
"My master bought a brand new carpet the other day, and at the first opportunity I shat and pissed all over it, so now I've been brought here to be put to sleep. So what are you here for?" The first dog replied grimly,
"I'm also being put to sleep. My master had a table with a collection of antique vases and while I was jumping around the room I accidently bumped into the table and broke them all." The two dogs then looked over and asked the third dog what he was in for. The third dog answered,
"The reason I'm here is the other day my mistress stepped out of the shower and then she bent over to pick up the towel. I couldn't resist the temptation, so I jumped on her from behind and humped the ass off her."
"So I guess you're also here to be put to sleep?" said the first dog.
"Oh no," said the third dog, "I'm just in here to get my claws trimmed."