AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Jeep Lemon Australia Viral
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016
Full Flexer

Liked 169 Times in 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleetnblurt View Post
what is his job ? how did he pay ?
looks like the type of person that hangs around Aspley in Brisbane at night to drop burnouts and gloat and sell what ever. OH the gold chains say it all , and yeah if I was a dealer and that sort of thing performed like he does I too would tell him where to go.
and is that the way he thinks receptionists look and act ?
pretty low outlook on other people.
What do you do for a job?

Regardless what the guy looks like or does for a job is not important here and comes across as though you are intolerant of his race or believes. You say a low outlook on other people, might be time to read your post and review your thoughts.

I think it is good that the consumer has stuck up for him self, and if this is the only way that jeep will notice him good on him. Lets be honest jeeps are not the most reliable car around and if your putting that much cash into a car you'll want it to be safe.
I bought a jeep and was so dissapointed in it, now the only thing thats jeep is the chassis rails, steering system and the body because i like the look of it.

To the guy saying to sort it and move on, if you watch it youll understand why he has done this so it is incorrect for you to make that statement.

Im going through the same thing with one of the biggest franchise builders in Australia and the greed and corruption in these mulit million dollar companies is discusting so they can turn over a profit at the cost of the consumer. so i know on a personal level how this guy feels.

Sent from my SM-J100Y

Last edited by rang0; 13-01-2016 at 06:13 AM.