AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - 2019 JL Wrangler Aussie review
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018
I just registered

Hi guys,

I also placed a deposit on a new JL Rubicon in April this year. I was really wanting to hear Australia was getting the US spec Wrangler with the high rise guards and 33” tyres as standard. I intended to fit 35” tyres and a lift legally. I always had my previous 4wd’s engineered on 315/75/16” tyres but unfortunately I moved to Qld where this will never happen again. I have owned 6 Nissan Patrols, 2 Toyota Hiluxes and I finally gave in and swapped camps to Jeep. True is, I have wanted a Wrangler for years...

So my question is how do we get FCA to listen to the end users who are willing to pay extra for a Rubicon as we will then spend thousands more to take our vehicles off road and use them for what they were intended!

Can we start a petition, or send many emails? If so, does anyone hear have a contact or a better solution. Or is there something in progress already to address this issue.

Thanks for your time guys..

Rgds Keith....