AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WK2 Pentastar engine damage and REPLACEMENT
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012
Established Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by art_key View Post
Thanks for the TSB. I've seen that one before and I thought, "Nah that can't be for ours"

It's not so much the engine failing, one of my very first new cars, a Peugeot 307 was a lemon, but each time I brought it in, a loaner was ready and service was immaculate. In the end after about 8 months and 37 visits, they exchanged the car. Our X5 4.4 petrol was exchanged without cost for a 3.0 diesel, because of a cracked cilinder, at 80000km!!!

It is shocking how bad the integration of all the different departments are, new sales doesn't talk to used sales and none of em talk to service department. In turn their relationship with Chrysler Australia is non-existent.

My team in Melbourne has identified most members of the management team at Chrysler Australia (surprisingly most of them have 'marketing' in their title).

I am on the hunt, as I will not accept anything less than an engine replacement. My lawyer loves a good fight.
Yep ... I know how that feels