AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - TJ: Rockets Build
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016
Established Member

Liked 51 Times in 37 Posts

Yep, we had a pretty good discussion about is Steve.i've already built a couple of pretty solid rigs in the past at great expense and this time I went down the "bought, not built" path to try and save a bit of money, well guess that's not going to happen. Like you I'll continue to slowly keep fixing this thing up and eventually somebody will get a pretty nice TJ. Like you, I think we have very different standards to some others out there as to what constitutes in good condition and working.

In you case, nice and straight, doesn't mean except for the damage it sustained from recently being on its side, plus a number of other things and in my case I obviously have a different definition of what a new clutch and fully rebuilt rear axle means....

Got to mention a big shout out to Zork who helped me out with a new set of chromolly axles for the rear diff and a couple of front seats, great honest and friendly guy to deal with.

"That's a pretty permanent solution to a temporary problem"

Last edited by Rocket55; 16-09-2016 at 05:11 PM.