AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - New JK owner - There and Back warranty vs mods?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanook View Post
If you are looking at an aftermarket bulbar, then maybe go for one of the reputable brands like TJM or ARB.

If push ever came to shove over a warranty claim you'll have more of a leg to stand on then if you fitted a Chinese ebay special.

I'm not sure what Jeep supply as a dealer fit bulbar, but there must be something. Most dealers of all makes align themselves with aftermarket suppliers.

Mopar also supply a 2" lift through the dealership. Not sure what the brand of shocks they use but the springs are Lovells. There is a bit more body roll with the Mopar kit but you can always change it out once the warranty expires. I kept my Lovell springs but replaced the shocks with Fox and it tightened the ride right up.
I see what you're saying, I haven't had a chance to go into TJM or ARB, however i saw a good looking smittybilt bumper from SBR with an optional winch too haha > http://www.sbroffroad.com.au/Smittyb...Modular-Bumper

That lift could be something to enquire about - did you get that?