AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Huge announcement! Jeep head office want to help you!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017
CrawlerStar

Liked 83 Times in 46 Posts

I wanted to wait until I had actually gotten a result, but I can confirm I've personally finally gotten some action on issues that have plagued my WK2 since new and also some that occurred when under warranty but weren't fixed. These were brushed, ignored or said to be "normal" by the Albion dealership at the time.

On the back of the ACCC consumer redress program that I believe "destroymyjeep" was instrumental in initiating, I wrote a letter to FCA outlining every issue, noting my jeep is one year out of warranty now. They responded quickly and urged me to take my jeep to the new Brisbane City dealer (Albion has now closed). I was extremely reluctant given the poor service I'd had at Albion, however Brisbane City did a good service and looked into each issue. Most are now waiting on Chrysler to come to the party out of warranty. I was assured on my initial contact through the customer service call that I would be looked after now, so I'm really hoping my faith in the Jeep brand is going to be somewhat restored. It is looking promising at this stage...