AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - ESP Disable - Take two
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2009
Don't do it. I'm NUTS!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIY View Post
U have changed since i last seen u Chris, back when u had the tj it had to be perfect and the best of everything, now your hacking into the electronics and drilling holes in the dash of your brand new jk.......I like it

How in the hell did u find the control box under there? Is that the power in wire?

I would only flick the switch with the key off, u don't want spikes going through your electrics. I think u can buy special switches for electronics from dicksmiths?
Hahahaha...nothing's changed mate. I'm still ******** about how clean my jeep is

Not AS bad as i used to be though. It WAS my first ever new car so i was alowed to be ********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Depner View Post
Crazynuts , The gods of esp/ bas are going to get you as from this moment you are doomed to never have a safe car again. We will try praying for you but I do not think it will help.
May the gods have mercy on your poor lost soul.

Von Depner
Thank god Im a atheist so if I perfom this mod I will be okay.
Hey...don't get me wrong, I still use all the safety features, and i generaly don't turn them off even when off-road, but there have been isntances where i just wanted the have the CHOICE.