AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Registrations open!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019
RubiconSlammer

Liked 243 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADbunyip View Post
Just tried again to head on over to secure a ticket BUT the Website is still not working for me ....

As before whenever i hit "buy it now" i just get the "unable to process please check your payment details and try again in few minutes" message.

It is most prob just something im doing wrong, but i have been trying to secure some tickets for approx 3 weeks. To no avail, i have followed the links from this post, tryed 3 different PC's, 2 diff samsung tab's,

The website also does not have prices for catering, or merch availible for purchase with ticket? And i have had no reply from any Email to try and contact them??..

I have only had a response, here on this forum in regards to dog/policy which is different than what is written on the website.

Anyone else having trouble?? Or can anyone advise what im doing wrong??

Just want to buy a ticket!!

Thanks

Toby
Hi Toby,

Looks like out PayPal account has been locked temporarily, I've emailed them and hopefully will be cleared up ASAP!

The only dog policy is the one I've given you here, it will be updated on the site when the Website builder is back from holidays!

Apologies for the delays, but we are working on it!

Ta
Dave
Secretary AAW

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk