AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - (Not so) mysterious clunk from steering.
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018
Established Member

Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Just wrote a huge list and somehow it disappeared

So lets try again...
Turbo hoses
Clutch slave cylinder
Clutch (as mentioned) they have to replace the DMF at the same time so I went aftermarket but its going well so far.
About to fit third set of rotors (all four)
3 draglinks.. ball joint pitman end I replaced with a quality one with grease nip so has outlasted the last two drag links.
Tie rod ends ..only replaced once so far.
Steering box was replaced under warranty for leaking.
I had to replace power steering hoses (leaking at box) with new design.
Diesel filter water detector cap.
Hand brake lever (spring broke)
Rear seat head restraints needed a fix as they got locked in the folded seat position.
Diesel tank fill pipe.. had the slow fill problem you will find on this forum.
Upper and lower front ball joints (fitted the Synergy ones so can forget them now).
About to replace the original front drive shaft UJ's.. they really are cactus now though..
Serpentine Belt.. only replaced this once so far.
All diesel injectors have been replaced at 200k (that was expensive too!)( Jeep would not start without being towed and bumped)
I have Mickey Thompson AT's (on second set now) they have been one of the best investments.
......errmmmm ..cant think of anymore right now.. but this is 10years of motoring with about 20 weekends a year offroad, on sand and some tricky bush tracks (to get to the best camping spots)...so not really complaining yet..
I know that I have a lot of replacing still to do.. particularly in the suspension area where its all starting to look a bit old.. ..like me