AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WK2 Roof Loading
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 79 Times in 57 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonohalloran View Post
I live in perth mate, I pulled the trigger on it when the Aussie dollar was $1.10usd I'll see if I can find the receipt for the shipping. I also got a set of mopar 18" off-road rims for $216usd each when mopar Australia want $495
Hello Shannon...Weren't sure if you were a Yanky when I read your post and saw TIRE instead of TYRE..Would love to see the shipping docket if it's possibe.

Also guess I'm lucky, I bought a set of 4 brand new from Jax Tyres for $400 the lot.. The Jax outlet was changing brand new Grands to 22" so had a plie to sell....He did freight nationwide so anyone interested I can give them a phone number to to call ...Why anyone would put 22" on a 4x4 beats me unless they're after a Mall Crawler..I'd rather have 17" if I had a choice like on US models but our Euro version has bigger heavy duty discs so 17" would take some doing to fit.

I've had another look at my Rhino Rack 1580x1295 tray and decided to fit a 3rd crossbar in the centre..I'll have to make a standoff mounting bracket similar to the WK2 leg kit but slightly lower to take in the curve..About 5mm roughly..Some trial & error will do it...The centre point appears to be a lot more solid than the front...I still like the Rocky Road Steel Rails and will do it if the freight is reasonable.

Last edited by Wanderer; 10-07-2014 at 05:13 PM.