AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - jeep gc build quality
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2024
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 1,136 Times in 601 Posts

I am in the same boat really...I have to be honest and say I sometimes regret buying this 2015 poverty pack diesel. I really wanted a Hemi Limited or Overland rather than another diesel Laredo.
I needed wheels quickly was the problem as I had none, had commitments to travel, and wasn't keen on cancelling plans to wait for the right Jeep to maybe come up. There was nothing around that appealed at the time I was looking.

I am thinking maybe I should move this Laredo on sooner rather than later as it will be at 150,000 kms soon and will begin to lose it's appeal as well as it's worth.
In it's current form it will appeal to some one wanting to tow and also go off road as it has all the right gear.

But again, being fussy as I am, finding the right vehicle with the right history at the right price will not be easy...what ever I buy too has to see me out...