AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What could we do to improve things?
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2014
No Winching

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sht50 View Post
unfortunately it's not just this forum that is on a downward spiral. I have noticed most of my local haunts are starting to lack. Rockracing4x4 even though it was never busy has closed down. Outer limits is a bit of a ghost town. I think it has become to easy on facebook/instagram whatever else is out there to just log a comment or like a post or just throw up a quick photo. I even stopped coming here for a bit as there wasn't much happening in the tj section and the hardcore builds had stopped. But i decided to keep my build thread going and try and add my 2 cents where ever possible. As to actually changing ausjeep, i don't think there is to much you could change it has everything you need from a forum, it's just lost a lot of the informative old school crew. How are new member numbers looking jimmyb? Are they steady. Is there a whole bunch of people that havnt logged in for a while. I hope this place picks up again and hope that jeep isn't dying in australia.
.................................................. .................................................. x2