AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Buying a WK2 very soon
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020
Established Member

Liked 991 Times in 632 Posts

Well, goodbye to the old WJ guzzler, I will miss your comfy seats and loud V8 roar, but I will not miss filling up at every town when out bush.
Just sealed the deal on the WK2, it's a 2012 Overland, beautiful condition, nice and straight, 76k's, all the goodies. All the bells and whistles seem to work, she's as clean as a whistle underneath. I do have to get skid plates for it, I've downloaded the build sheet, it seems it comes with every option possible, apart from skid plates, grr. I'll get my neighbour to knock some up I recon.
Now the bull bar and the extras, I like the look of the front of the thing, I've been tossing up the idea of a Bullbar, but it makes it look like every other 4x4 Nissota on the road, however quite like the front bar thingo that Offroad Animal offers, for the price of a bullbar I can get that, the nudge, tow hooks, bash plate and rock rails and worry about a rear bar later if need be.