AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Why is it hard to Start when Cold
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

Well that Fixed Nothing ...... Idiot Lights don't Flash any more ... another small step I suppose
I also pulled out the airbox and there 2 small Earth Points on a 8 ml bolt under the ECU.... cleaned and refitted .....
There are 2 more earth Points front Lower on the Engine I will have to take the battery out to get my arm down there "WHY IT IS ALWAYS HARD".........................
I don't know anymore ... on some US Forums a dude says the PCM Earths at the Dipstick Tube Earth Point ?.. FIXED
another Dude says it earths at the front of the engine ... where as another Dude says that's where the starter and alternator Earth out? I will clean them anyway that way I can say I have no Earth Issues........................
But the Fuel pump RUNS ON...Does not Prime then turn OFF......Ready to Start....When it Does it Starts and runs Perfectly?................ So its Not a Sensor
24 HRS until the Mechanic comes around and it costs me $$$
And I bet he scratches his head?$??
I guess its the PCM Next?...aka ASD Relay ??
I Guess I am Lucky I Make HomeBrew
_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)............................................... ...........And Now It Wont Start!

Last edited by LuluBelle; 04-03-2019 at 05:42 PM.