AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Bungle Bungles
Thread: Bungle Bungles
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018
Full Flexer

Liked 115 Times in 82 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

defiantly worth the effort as the Bungle bugles are amazing. we did a trip up the centre and through the Kimberley a few years back. see the page 6 of the thread http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...=139363&page=6

in short: we towed a camper trailer behind the JKU along the 53km dirt rd would take 2 hours. We did one and a half hours each way. The road isn't hard but is windy and tight in some areas. It also has some blind crests. You do need a bit of clearance as the small water crossing can be steepish. Nothing major though. We didn't need to engage 4wd but we struggled to get above 3rd gear due to the nature of the road and we were towing a camper trailer.

other favorite places out that way were, Tunnel Creek and Cape Leveque. also the Broome Visitor Centre is a great place to get information and for us was a one-stop-shop for book things. also if the family is into pearls, Willie Creek Pearls (the shop near cable beach) has an awesome range and some great deals. my kids had a ball spending their money in their and to be fair the service was great with as much attention paid to my daughters spending their $40 on a million cheap/discounted items as to those spending big $$$

hope that helps