AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - New member Introduction and WH purchasing help
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2016
CrawlerStar

Liked 43 Times in 35 Posts

Iwsjss, their looks will change when the WH easily drives past them when they are bogged, perhaps through the notorious Indian Head bypass sand-track with a crowd watching the action....particularly when it's soft as and the crowd are cheering for the Jeep to get bogged...much fun...haven't had the WH bogged yet even on the worst day there or at Ngkala rocks pass which is worse than Indian Head !

Just make sure that the N23 low range recall has been resolved on that vehicle, I don't know whether you know about it, the latest re-flash in 2015 seems to have resolved the issue, I haven't had problems since...but I don't normally use low range in soft sand anyway, 2nd high is best I've found as low range tends to dig my vehicle in, it's had the GDE tune and 3" SS exhaust upgrades,so it's cranking out a lot of torque. Even the standard tune has a heap of torque as you probably know. Anyway if you buy it you won't be sorry, I've put 167,000 on mine and at least 80% has been towing...that's what I bought it for.