AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Freight Management Australia
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2012
MonsterMoose

Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

9 days and still no quote. The first time I needed a quote it took over a week and two calls from my prepaid mobile. He then tells me $35 shipping on the phone then I get the email quote and it is $66. So I sent another request, and this time like I said first, 9 days and have heard nothing. Can't say I am overly impressed with their service so far. Like someone else said the secretary is all but useless. She has no idea about anything to do with quotes. She puts you through to voicemail and that is the last you hear back. The company might as well outsource her job to India cause the service is about as good as you get talking to Telstra...... say no more..... Don't know why the company says look after AJOR members on the link in the AJOR site. I am going to find a mob that actually replies within three days as I reckon that should be long enough.

Regards A

Last edited by anthonygubbin; 18-10-2012 at 12:43 AM.