AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Freight Management Australia
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2012
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
9 days and still no quote. The first time I needed a quote it took over a week and two calls from my prepaid mobile. He then tells me $35 shipping on the phone then I get the email quote and it is $66. So I sent another request, and this time like I said first, 9 days and have heard nothing. Can't say I am overly impressed with their service so far. Like someone else said the secretary is all but useless. She has no idea about anything to do with quotes. She puts you through to voicemail and that is the last you hear back. The company might as well outsource her job to India cause the service is about as good as you get talking to Telstra...... say no more..... Don't know why the company says look after AJOR members on the link in the AJOR site. I am going to find a mob that actually replies within three days as I reckon that should be long enough.

Regards A
Sorry mate just saw this. Your first quote which we responded to was Nerang QLD to Normanville 5205 $62.00. Then you asked for a quote Forest Lake 4078 to Mitchell Park SA 4078 which we quoted as local for $35 to Brisbane $35.00 before realising the area was in fact SA. The areas for pickup and delivery changed 3 times (no issue) and each time we ammened the quotes. You asked for movement to occur on the 8/10 at which date you would be paying via EFT (your email) and nothing else since. Not sure what we did wrong but I have all the quotes and changes/ammendments here if you wanted a copy. Did I miss anything else?