AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Grand cherokee (WK) pics share them
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2014
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 184 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Pete View Post
Thanks Hanna!! It's a diesel Laredo with leather, tow bar and I had the 22 inch wheels put on before we picked it up. Originally we were going to get granite (which is dark grey) but our other car is dark grey and shows every bit of dust and even the smallest scratches so we decided to go for silver instead. We have only had it 5 days and so far are very, very happy! And thanks for the bigger picture, can you please tell me how you did it??
Nice one Pete - I reckon you chose well with the colour as although Granite is a nice colour also, there are lots of them on the road already. Your's seem to stand out as a bit different (in a good way). Would be a nice machine with the CRD and leather interior.

Here's a handy sticky post about uploading photos onto AJOR: http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=104141

You already know how to get the thumbnail photo on here, so just scroll down to "how do I make my photos full size?". Hope this helps.

Happy Jeeping!