AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - My XJ Cherokee's......
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

Danger! .. Danger! .. Doctor Smith .... I was out in the lounge room watching the news this morning when my mobile went off it only rang twice and I don't walk fast so I missed the call ...... I checked later on and it was a call from America? WTF? .. 101 had a message it was from rockauto WTF! Really it said bla bla the part is out of stock go to the returns page etc etc ... so I went there ?
the part don't fit its broken I changed my mind no option for bummer it is out of stock? so I went with I changed my mind and in the comments box I told my story .... while on the refund / store credit page there is a active tracking number saying my item has shipped?
Normally in my emails I will get a order conformation a paypal recept ... and then a order shipped emails I only have the first two.
??? bit much for me!
So I emailed them to see what's up I don't care about a refund or in store credit I just want a gearbox mount ...
thanks for the heads up Tony ...
I did the Barcaldine run today in the tuned up 96 I calculate about 27 litres for a 220k trip ran smooth as temps were great ...............
see what happens on the rockauto front .... but the rang me
I feel important ..
_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)