AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Forum Contribution - Does this apply to YOU?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009
BANNED AGAIN

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
Exclamation Forum Contribution - Does this apply to YOU?

Okay folks......time has has come; this applies to a certain few, they should know who they are, if they are unsure PM me and I will advise. But everyone should be aware.

ANY member writing off topic slanderous, "that's hard core" type dribble in any threads other than their own WILL be banned for one week per comment!

Sick to death of the Bull shite, you are not benefiting the forum and your dumb ass actions are the complete opposite - detrimental!

So keep it up and never return.

Simple rule for any folk not comprehending where I am going with this! - If your post does not add value to the thread, insight conversation, create further benefit, question motive etc. etc. then don't write in the thread.

Simple isn't it!

Hollywood wrote the following piece of advise in a thread recently; this is true.....offenders need to to think about their actions, because their will be a reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
Come on guys, we all wonder why the forum is dying and getting less and less posts every day!
Every time someone starts a thread that isnt as hardcore or extreme as some of the others they get bent over and raped for it, i thought this was ment to be a forum for everyone from complete noobs that have never driven on dirt in their life to people who have been rock crawling in rigs on 44's for 10 years!
Im not saying dont destroy the wankers, but lets let some people have a crack and ask some 'noob' questions on hear without getting smashed for it aye!
I mean, if i was new to the forum and this was the first thread i looked at i wouldnt be rushing to log back on in a real hurry!

There's my sook done for now

Last edited by Fat Chili; 08-06-2009 at 02:08 PM.