AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - XJ Mods VSB 14
Thread: XJ Mods VSB 14
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 130 Times in 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
Guess it depends on the inspection station. Over here qualified mechs do the checks, some no doubt are more picky than others. I know Steve F in NSW got his engineer certification for rego and he had 31s on that the time. A friend over here fitted 31s and had his vehicle passed for rego after around five years without rego. Not sure how the WA system is but if its people that work for the State doing the inspection then he might have problems. I've got to get mine ready for rego as I pushing my luck since arriving 18 months ago. But like the OP I have a lot of things to sort before my XJ will pass. I'm actually going to take it in for pre inspection at a registered inspection station once I think I have everything sorted. It would be a PITA if I change my licence and can't get Tassie rego on the XJ as it would be pretty hard to swap my licence back to SA.

Regards A
It would be a PITA if I change my licence and can't get Tassie rego on the XJ as it would be pretty hard to swap my licence back to SA.