AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What did you do to your WK Grand today?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021
CrawlerStar

Liked 147 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwest View Post
Yeah...it was after I sent the post that I 'zoomed in' and saw that you have an Overland with air bag suspension...still...its looks nice !!!...mine doesnt have that suspension...your wallet must be 'healthier' than mine...lol...the rock rails and front bar look schmick too mate...I need more 'wildlife' protection for out here...in fact it probs needs a welded steel cage around it !!!!....still wouldnt help it with the size of some these 'roos...but...thats the drawback of living remote...and no mechanics !!!
Yeah, the drawback to having the air suspension is, NO ONE does a lift for it, RRO have a spacer kit that fits, but I am unsure on how to reprogram the ride hights for OR1 and OR2, I can set the standard ride hight to whatever I want no issues (drives like shit when you do this though), so putting in a 2" lift will be fine for on road, as the jeep won't know its lifted, however, when you go into rock mode (OR2), it will try lo lift 2" higher than it is (which will be 4.5" taller than standard and I imagine it would cause chaos on the way),