AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What do you think is the best paint protection product out there?
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019
CrawlerStar

Liked 111 Times in 81 Posts

I had a ceramic coating professionally applied from new on my JKU - it cost a packet but it was worth it. By now 3 years later, I have started polishing and waxing it again and so far haven't had anything protect the paint from the finer scratches and make the Jeep as easy to clean as the ceramic coating.

Good old Turtle Wax Hard Shell paste wax seemed to work just as well on my white JKU as the Meguiar's Ultimate polish and wax that I am using right now.
Edit: I should add that the Meguiar's Ultimate wash, polish and wax gives a better looking finish on my custom painted black car than the Turtle Wax products but I can't see any difference on my white Jeep.

Supercheap Auto now stocks Mothers CMX ceramic spray, which I am keen to try at $60 as soon as the rain lets up.

Last edited by st_za; 21-05-2019 at 01:08 PM.