AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - M U CANVAS seat cover ---- HELP....
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019
Full Flexer

Liked 187 Times in 119 Posts

MSA 4x4 accessories makes great looking canvas seat covers.

https://msa4x4.com.au

They have some hard wearing tradie specific covers as well as their standard range. ARB who resells them gives a black and white answer on compatibility. There are no specific covers for my JKU model year, probably because of airbags. I would love to have a pair for the front bucket seats of the XJ, but MSA have suggested that I could try the universal one which sounds like a single piece that fits over the backrest and seat. There is unfortunately little on the web in terms of comparing different make/model front seat dimensions to see if I could match it as closely as possible with XJ seat dimensions. They are definitely pricey, but look durable, functional, and most importantly, well fitting. The other thought I have had is to find woolen covers in charcoal to match the interior - perfect for winter, (but not where I am going.... )

Alas, I prefer canvas because the car interior gets little respite from two demanding young pax. If it is not the occasional projectile vomit from the back seat, it is chocolate milk or soft drink spilled everywhere, not to mention the usual, mud, water, don't get me started about the sand, .. you get the picture... I need the tradie edition....

Last edited by eksjay; 13-02-2019 at 02:47 PM.