AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - it looks like its happening
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2018

Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

sorry Barboots I wasn't looking for people to compare what ive had to what im getting
more a what did you and didn't you like about your GC and what to watch with the sales reps on these more so than the cars them self as in don't let them push xxxx on you but do go for yyyyyyy
ive been told if to get them to unlock the gps with the code prier to taking the vehicle that sort of thing

but sorry to all that read this thread "it looks like its happening" 2017/2018 grand cherokee Laredo diesel 4wd with 8.4 uconnect and the off road package definitely isnt !!!! in any colour

I cant get one and would have to have one factory orders (so they tell me) and that could take five months
so I bought a demo velvet red trailhawk with 1800 on the clock with reece/hd tow bar weather shields bonnet protector and headlamp protectors for basically the same price as the optioned laredo , well put a deposit subject to the finalisation of the other cars situation