AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Should it stay or should it go
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023
Full Flexer

Liked 74 Times in 68 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default Should it stay or should it go

I just got struck by a thought this week and seriously consider to sell my WG and all the relevant parts incl the lift kit and buy a car which is more reliable. After all what I went trough so far and others reported too, there is no way to fix this things if you are in the middle of nowhere and the electronic starts to act up.
And getting this rig to a level where I would be happy with it, will take time given that I am now working full time again and have only the weekends. It so much to do that I do not even now where to start.

I am considering buying a GQ or a Defender instead with way less electronic and even a manual gearbox which is a huge pain in the ass in this rig. And one which has all the parts I am looking for already installed so I dont have to go thru the hassle.

I wonder what others took the decision to keep this car although ti sounds everyone of you has faced issues in the past as well.