AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - 2019 - Its time for Jambo to come to Queensland
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019
Jedi Master

Liked 919 Times in 625 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by valpacer View Post
We just want to run a cool Jambo for the Jeepers. That's all champ.

It's amazing the amount of negativity and obstruction you get doing this.

We don't care how modified or stock your Jeep is. If it's illegal that's not up to me, that's between you and the police/transport. When you want to continually scare people on the event page, yep I'll answer.

There is not a single law in this country allowing the police to seize your vehicle for modifications on the first offense. So that amount of scaremongering does concern me.

As to your aims, I have no idea.

It's going to be a great event, so many people working hard to make it so, and ill support every one of them against all opposition!

Jambo On!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Alright, Dragon Ball Z, Rubicon Slammer Dunker, Megalodon, Ten Don, no worries.

Thanks for the very insightful thoughts, explanations and accusations. It seems that providing a balanced point of view is called negativity, obstruction and scaremongering... Too funny. If you want to run something well, then you’d have to engage in a positive way. Scarcastic replies, personal attacks, playground bullying do not work. They do more harm than good for Jambo. You’d know, you were president of BJC once.

As to my aims as you put it, I have already explained. Not much I can do if you refuse to read and understand it. You’re a smart “champ” but you don’t have to be obstinate to at least try to see the other point of view. Why you have picked personally on me, I don’t know. Others, including forum owner have chimed in as well. Please don’t go down this route as it WILL be ugly, we have our dirty skid marked undies.

Refer : http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...63#post1645263

Well, have a happy Jambo and wishing y’all there all the best.

I won’t chime in and highlight any more updates on the mess there in Qld. (TMR,POLICE,MINISTERS..etc. You mentioned Aliens too? That is some scary shit man)

4WD Queensland Association will carry the flag that everyone will eventually leech from.

Happy to keep head in sand, fingers in ears....lalalalalalalalaalalla..She’ll be right mate.

BTW: You win , The end

Last edited by Tyvokka; 28-01-2019 at 09:47 AM.