AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Vic amep meets
Thread: Vic amep meets
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Vic amep meets

Hey people.
I've been getting involved with the recently formed amep (Australian motoring enthusiast party) and just letting people know that of anyone is holding any meets here in vic and want someone to come and discuss what we plan to do feel free to contact me.

Main aim having someone coming is to inform you of what we hope to achieve but also more importantly so anyone in the car culture community can express any issues that concern themselves we would love to hear from as many people as possible.

If you haven't heard of the amep there have been a few posts here about it but here is a link to their web page which has a lot more information.

http://www.australianmotoringenthusiastparty.org.au/

Main things I'm wanting to see is someone get into te senate to so we have one person to represent us to block legislation that directly affects us where we currently have no representation.
Also things such as police officers only able to hand out a defect if they themselves hold a road worthy licence.
Extend club rego to newer cars such as alot of ours which sit in garages except for a few days a year.