AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What did you do to your WK Grand today?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015
Senior Newbie

Liked 35 Times in 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottiJT View Post
Very nice!

How does it go for clearance in car parks and such now?
Thanks mate, the height as it stands right now is 1,930mm so I'm pretty safe for most shopping centres and undercover carparks. I feel like this still buys me enough room to do a lift in the future too without compromising on practicality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLaugesen View Post
Looks like the bar is high enough and far enough forward that it'll put glare onto the bonnet?
Ideally I would have liked it to be mounted completely in line with the Rhino Rack, but the mounting brackets put it where it is so I'll try it out for a while and see how it goes before looking to revise the mount.

The photo is also a little deceiving for illustrating the position of the bar—it is back a reasonable distance from the front edge of the roof.

I also sat in the Jeep last night when I flicked it on and didn't feel like I was getting any light in the face. A lot of what is lighting up the bonnet is just reflection back from the garage door. I will confirm tonight though when I take it out for a drive and post some more shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwbrdr View Post
Nice! I like the single row LED bar, what brand is it?
Thanks mate, the bar is from Stedi. I have the 44.5" bar, but the same style also comes in 8, 17, 24, 31, 38 and 48" variations. I went with this bar because it looks good and they seem to get a pretty good wrap through their social media. The price is also pretty reasonable.

http://www.stedi.com.au/st3300-44-5-...ing-light.html