AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JK: Hemi Build
Thread: JK: Hemi Build
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2010
JEEPOHOLIC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cant wait. Awesome build project.
Heard a lot of good things on new improved Bor hemi kit with new engine mounts where u dont have to cut the stock engine mounts.

By the jeepkonnection as we speak are doing thier first aev RHD conversion and they are almost complete.

Dont go with 4 speed atlas they have major issues i dont think they are selling 4 speed boxes for jk hemi conversions. Stick to old trusty 2 speed.

Anyway you go get the the video camera ready and record every bit of the conversion. Maybe start a sticky jk build prokect and keep us posted

Try carsales online u can get a 545rfe transnission second hand with few ks cheaper and engine also.

Do u know 6l or above hemi dont have a computer calibrations done right till date and 5.7 is producing the same power as 6l hemis bec of computer calibration even aev cant get it right despite working directly with chrysler so do some more research

Pm me if you need more info i have done a lot of research and have good contacts