AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - too much choice in choosing new suspension
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2010
TerraFlexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
jeep dealers do knock back work if you have a lift mate its documented countless times on here. I have it in writing tho that the MOPAR lift will not effect my new car warranty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

But Bill if you would like to underwrite my warranty, i will happily buy a full poly set up right now...

So where do i sign up?????

They can also knock back a MOPER Lift...

It's considered a sport up grade or something... Read the US forums...

For proof of statement...

Guy called Wayoflife for example.. there is a huge thread that should be read by all who drive a Jeep not just a JK...

Your best bet is to make as many friends as you can at your local Jeep service centre...

The only reason I still go there...

and I have now had a fair bit done under warranty and my truck has no MOPAR add on's... but I caused fuss first off the rank and actually told them that of do right by me I'll do right by you...

The truck goes in tomorrow for full engine overhaul.. they know all about the mods etc and its all under Warranty...

Just don't P_ ss them off... they are supposed to flag all Jeeps with a lift and all Mods that have been done...

Mopar is not Jeep... and provides no warranty on performance Mods read there site and Jeep don't cover them either...

If the dealer said its covered he's wrong...

Do yourself a favour and read the whole thread... Make sure you get a bottle of your fav drink first; it'll take a while...

"Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life!"
2 Door Red Rock Renegade.

Last edited by Gravel; 19-07-2010 at 09:17 PM.