AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Jeep 2.7 crd Engine Mounts
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023
Full Flexer

Liked 74 Times in 68 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadSpike View Post
Hello JoergM,

There are multiple sellers on ebay and other websites selling a bushing that has different faces. I think the FEBEST you linked is the same on both faces so it should be ok, there's also the ones from REINHOCH model RH11-6031 which also work.

Check the Step by step tutorial I made, might help you:

https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum...=161518&page=3

I'm also about to do the swirl flaps delete mod since the swirl flaps actuator link has been disconected since I bought the car. Just bought the intake gasket with the number 5080324AA from VICTOR REINZ model 71-35216-00. You won't find 2.7 CRD specific engine parts on RockAuto since the diesel versions weren't sold in the US. You might have luck searching for the T1N Sprinter parts, most of them should work but I know some things differ between our OM612 engine and the Sprinter OM612.

You might want to check/replace glowplugs now that you'll be removing the intake manifold.
Thanks a lot for the reply. Just ordered the Febest motor mounts. I will also get the glowplugs as well as a new intake manifold gasket. Its a bit hard to find the right gasket, but I found this one and wanted to order it before it is gone:

Can anyone confirm that this is the right one?

Your instruction might be helpful but keep in mind we have the steering on the other side and some parts of my engine bay will not be at the same spot as you will find it in yours. So I can only consider it as an additional guideline. But thanks anyway.