AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Class action, good news
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017

Liked 151 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08crd View Post
Did you think of going to a suspension workshop, and sourcing the problem, then go back to the dealership, and tell them to FFFing fix it?
After the first stuff up, I would have taken it for a free inspection at a suspension workshop, then used the diagnosis to shove it up Jeeps nether regions.
I know the dealerships are $hit, most are because they get paid $hit for warranty work.
This applies to most industries, they pay sod all for service departments to fix warranty work, what pi$$es me is the ridiculous amount they want for a basic oil change.
They all need to get sensible about servicing costs and sorting known problems, it isn't a jeep thing it is an industry wide problem.
It's under warranty - I didn't feel I could expect anybody else to inspect/diagnose the problem on their own dime, and didn't feel like I should have to frig around myself too much to get a result. But I clearly made the mistake of expecting at least one of three different Jeep branded workshops to have some clue as to WTF they're doing. At a bare minimum, even put the thing on a goddamn hoist and have a look. Sorry. My fault apparently. I've leaned my lesson now, won't be handing another dollar to a Jeep dealership, either for a service or another vehicle. I like the vehicle but I'm not chancing going through that bullshit again.