AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Safety Recall W52
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021
RubiconSlammer

Liked 1,285 Times in 682 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treebreakerbob View Post
No different to fuel relay problems, coolant hoses failing, alternators, tone wheels, not to mention main bearing failures, etc. You have to learn from your mistakes and FCAmerica doesn’t seem to care. Whether Stellantis does is yet to be seen. But then we also need the local people to get their act together if the are going to make it into the top ten 50,000 sales pa, pigs might fly

They were back to 600 something sales last month with Prado doing 2,792 units

Bob
Maybe it's to do with Jeep having had too many changes of ownership & management, new managements come in usually full of promises but seem focused only on marketing, not improvement. You'd think they'd wake up that marketing alone isn't cutting it given the sales numbers. Local FC management don't appear to have much influence, certainly no regional autonomy, seems all they can do is follow whatever H/O decrees.
Toyota on the other hand has never changed, they are still the same corp they've always been, although IMO their offerings are less desirable than Jeep and still they have problems, but maybe fewer? Anyway, they sell!