AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Safety Recall W52
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021
Full Flexer

Liked 154 Times in 110 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwest View Post
Just wondering how many stop/starts have occurred....mine took about 4 'runs' turn off...start...run...to completely clear everything....and will say again.....give All Grand Cherokee a call and have a chat...that will only cost you the cost of the call...explain whats occurring after you've installed the module you purchased...you may be pleasantly surprised with little to no cost....just a suggestion
I already have, I do realise that it could be stored memory and I'm not concerned, but it is the only vehicle and the other half wont see the funny side if it turns to $hit.
This is the problem I find as I get older, what was acceptable as a well we gave it a shot and it didn't work, doesn't cut it as you get older.
It is more like why the hell did you spend $x on some brain fart on a forum, when you still had to spend $x on the brain fart and then still take it to the dealer.
When it works, that's great 5minutes of fame, when it turns to $hit, 5 years of ear ache.
I'm just finding that as I get really old, what is the upside to trying, it is a hiding to nothing.
I think Jack Nicholson nailed it, in the movie as good as it gets, how do you capture women so well in your writings.
I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

Last edited by 08crd; 13-09-2021 at 10:17 PM.