AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - To buy a jk diesel or wait for the jl
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017
I just registered

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default To buy a jk diesel or wait for the jl

Hey there forum members, i have been trolling this forum for as much information on the diesel jk as possible, as im really tossing up getting one real soon. Ive read most of the posts from earlier years, im looking at buying one as new as possible with next to no kms on the clock. Adding a secondary fuel filter and an auto trans cooler and going from there. My query what sort of kms have people got out of their diesel wranglers as a genuine long range tourer, as alot of the posts on here are from 5 or 6 years ago, would be good to hear some tales good and bad of why not to buy one based on people owning these well to 2017.

Im really hoping to get into seeing some more sites that west aus has to offer, further abroad then just the city limits, so the diesel economy is what is appealing. Ive owned a petrol 4wd and ive had to pretty much put all my posessions into a shoping trolley during the week just to get out a few times a month lol. Wanna stay away from an ifs 4by ute and a cruiser ute is way to expensive at nearly 70 odd grand, so the wrangler is only of a few legitimate solid axles available now a days. Only me and missus in the car so space isnt an issue really, and i can always tell her to leave the hair dryer at home lol.

Jk or wait for the jl?..... dont flame me to hard please, ive read the crap out of just about every diesel forum post on here aha.

Cheers for any replies
Brad.